From toddlers to teens, Dr. Morris and Dr. Moniz provide comprehensive oral care. At every 6 month checkup at our Los Gatos pediatric dentist office we examine the following:
- teeth for cavities and developmental defects
- how the teeth bite together
- gums and periodontal tissue
- soft tissue structures of the mouth such as the tongue and floor of mouth
- jaw and TMJ
- eruption of teeth and growth / development of the jaws
Should treatment be needed, we will discuss with you the best options for your child. We take many hours of continuing education each year to stay current on the latest science and techniques. If a referral to another specialist is needed we have good relationships with many other dental specialists in the area.
Simon P. Morris, DDS & Laurence A. Darrow, DDS
14507 South Bascom Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95032 • Telephone: 408-356-9101 • Fax: 408-358-3722
Drs. Morris and Darrow provide pediatric dentistry and sedation dentistry for kids
For the communities of San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga, Cupertino, & Sunnyvale CA.
Pediatric Dentist Website Design © 2011 PBHS, Inc