Skip to main content
Cavity Prevention for Children & Teens
- Brush morning and night; floss once per day.
- Help your child brush until age 7 and help your child floss until age 9.
- No eating after brushing at night.
- One big snack between meals is much healthier than lots of little ones.
- No more than one sweet drink per day and drink it quickly!
- Drink water throughout the day.
- Sports and energy drinks are full of sugar and pediatricians agree that they’re not needed unless physical activity is vigorous and lasts for longer than one hour.